As part of BLEED Echo, Campbelltown Arts Centre will host a five-part digital salon program called Curatorial Digest. The series will feature conversations with BLEED artists and special guests, each facilitated by a member of the BLEED curatorial team from C-A-C or Arts House. Released fortnightly, there will be a Curatorial Digest to accompany each of the BLEED artist projects.
These exchanges provide a platform for artists to unpack the conceptual ideas behind their projects with a selection of guests including creative collaborators and members of partner organisations.
The Curatorial Digests also hold space for discussion about the ways in which artists and their projects have been inexorably affected by COVID-19. They allow a window in to the artistic and human impacts of the pandemic, providing opportunity for reflection and sharing on a personal level, as well as about the arts industry holistically.
In this session, join Paeonia Drive Lead Artists Angela Goh and Su Yu Hsin and special guest River Lin (Curator of ADAM, Taipei Performing Arts Centre) in conversation with Michael Dagostino (Director, C-A-C).
BLEED Echo is a public program responding to and ricocheting from the five artist projects and curatorial conversations of BLEED.
- Presented by Campbelltown Arts Centre as part of BLEED 2020.
- Lead Artist, Paeonia Drive: Angela Goh
- Lead Artist, Paeonia Drive: Su Yu Hsin
- Curator of ADAM, Taipei Performing Arts Center: River Lin
- Host: Director of Campbelltown Arts Centre, Michael Dagostino
- Original Music by Robbie Balatincz
- Conceived and Produced by Lily Balatincz
- Presented by Campbelltown Arts Centre as part of BLEED 2020. BLEED is supported by Campbelltown City Council through Campbelltown Arts Centre and City of Melbourne through Arts House.
ScheduleFrom Monday 3 August
Duration: 30-60 min
This event is one edition of a five-part digital salon series.
This is a free activity.